Thursday 22 August 2013

Results day!

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

As you can tell, I'm rather happy! I came away with 11 GCSE's and 3 extra maths qualifications! It means I've managed to get into sixth form and do my A-Levels! I've chosen to do;

  •  Philosophy
  •  English Language
  •  Art
  •  Media Studies
So as you can probably tell, my options are quite creative, free thinking subjetcs as I'm not the most Academic, hardcore learner! (If you know what I mean) I do well in subjects like English, R.E, art, home economics etc rather than math and science :D

So now I'm STRESS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hopefully my anxiety can now calm down and I'll no longer have heart plapitations whilst trying to sleep! (Thanks stress!) So I'm a free woman! I'm so happy and I love knowing that I have no more stresses for a while!

Anyway, I hope everyone's results day went ok and you all got your desired results!


A VERY happy thursday!
Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment