Sunday 15 September 2013

10 Things I Want In Life

Hey guys! So I thought it would be fun to do this blog post. This isn't me trying to brag or be ungrateful for what I already have! :) I just thought it would be fun seeing as it's a gloomy, rainy Sunday afternoon! Lets get started! I'll try and do it in a chronological order ;)


1) To do a gap year expedition around Ghana

2) A Degree in Film and television production

3) To have my own talk show, like the Ellen show or the Tyra Banks show

4) To get married and have children... preferably 4

5) To earn lots of money and become a millionaire... Unlikely but a girl can dream

6) To have lived on the coast, in London and in America at some point 

7) To buy horses and compete in loads of show jumping competitions

8) To have my own perfume or makeup line

9) To start my own charity

10) To be surrounded by animals; Donkeys, horses, goats, dogs, cats!


So that's my list of the top 10 things I can think of! Knowing me, I'll have changed my mind by next week but that's it for now! Thanks folks!

Happy Sunday
Lucy xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment