Monday 8 July 2013

HEAT WAVE!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
We are having a heat wave! :D It's about friggen time! These past few days have been reaching 30 degrees celsius! Now in "American Temperature" its only 86 Fahrenheit.... and americans are probebly thinking "Pfffffffffffffft! Thats nothing!" But here in England, this is dying of heat stroke weather! :)
The only times I don't like this weather is when I'm working outside in it... Like saturday... doing an 8 hour shift... in a field.... dying!

But anywayyyyyyyyyy I've been making the most of this weather by going on walks, Sunbathing, shopping etc. And to top it off, it's my prom in 2 DAYS! I'm so excited it's unreal! Im all sorted now, i just need to iron my dress lmao;) I will be upload pictures of my prom experience on Friday probs! :)

Happy Monday!
Lucy xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment