Monday 29 July 2013

Prom, Update and excitment!

Helloooooooo!

So I know I said that I would upload my prom pictures at the end of prom week..... Well obviously that never works out! BUT, I have finally found a snippet of time to write this! I totally loved prom, it was amazing! The whole experience of waking up, getting ready, photos, travelling, meal etc was awesome. I sat down most of the day with cucumber on my eyes and my mum and my sister painting my nails!

So apart from prom, not much else has been happening! I went on holiday and that was great :) As for the excitement part, I'm so excited for sixth form next year!!!!!!
I can't wait!

Anyway, I've uploaded a picture of me in my prom dress down there.....
Happy Monday!!

Lucy xoxo
Twitter and instagram: Lucy_Harris123




No comments:

Post a Comment