Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wedding Fever!

Okay so I'm not getting married (Obviously) and no one I know is getting married either... But recently I've been super weddingy! I don't know whether it's because when I work, I work at wedding receptions; so I see the bride and I listen to the speeches and stuff! Is that the reason? Or is it just because I'm so desperate to get married? So this past week, I've been hardcore wedding planning! So I thought I'd share with you some of the Ideas and pictures I've come up with! All of these pictures have been gathered off my Pinterest!

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/loobylou97/boards/


Enjoy the pictures and as always, Happy Wednesday!

Lucy xoxo


This is one of my favs! Love the detail at the top! :)

Really like these colours together
Beautiful shoes, love the green!
 
This is the colour for the bridesmaids dresses I like :)

Love the A-Line skirt

Beautiful train
 
Love this centrepiece, rustic and unique!
 
 
Really nice idea for bridesmaid hair
 
Nice colourful bouquet :)





No comments:

Post a Comment