Friday 4 October 2013

£20 makeup challenge!

So today my lessons don't start until 1:40... Woooooo! So I have plenty of time to do my makeup so I decided to do the £20 makeup challenge in pictures! I know technically it's the $20 makeup challenge and the exchange rate is like £16.70 or something blah blah blah! But here you go!
 
MUA cover and conceal in fair £1.50 
So I started off applying this to hide my hideous bags under my eyes and it has a really good coverage and is nice and pale for us snowy skin girls.

MUA Hide & Conceal in fair £1
I then used this to hide any spots, blemishes and redness I have. This is a stick formula and is nice and creamy and full coverage!

MUA Undress your skin illuminating foundation in porcelain £3
So then I moved on to this, this is a medium coverage but if used with a flat top buffing brush,you can build up the coverage. It's really creamy and nice and covers everything naturally! 

Collection pressed powder in ivory £1.99
This just finished everything off and sets all the foundation etc. it contains silk and vitamin E so it's really soft and nice and has a beautiful scent to it! It takes out the shine and controls the oil throughout the day!

MUA Blusher in Lolly £1
This adds a really nice autumnal flush to the cheeks! 

MUA Shimmer Kisses Bronzer/Highlight £3
This isn't actually a bronzer so I don't know why it says that on the packaging but it's a really pretty highlight which I applies on my cheeks! 

MUA undress me too palette £2 (Sale)
I used the first 3 colours on the top row all over my lid, then the 4th colour in on the bottom row in my crease! 

MUA liquid liner in black £1
I used this to draw a thick black line on my top lid and winged it out to make it look puuuuuuurty! 

MUA pencil liner in black £1
I used this on my bottom lash line and waterline to make my eyes look more brown as defined! 

MUA mega volume mascara in black £3
It makes my lashes super super super long and super super super thick! It's my favourite ever! 

MUA lipstick in shade 1
I finally added this to add a pop of colour to my face! 


FINNISHED! It came to £19.49! Thanks for reading!

Happy Friday!
Lucy xoxo

2 comments: