Monday 11 November 2013

Makeup Products I'm DYING To Try!

Hello! So I'm STILL on the hunt for a perfect foundation...Powder...Concealer...Primer! Anything for my face, I want it! However there are loads of makeup products that I'm dying to try! So here's a few of them! Maybe father Christmas will be good to me.... Or my boyfriend if that fails ;)


1) Vichy Dermablend Skin Correcting Foundation (£15.50)
This foundation states " VICHY DERMABLEND Corrective Foundation gives total coverage, long lasting wear with a blendable moisturising texture. A high coated pigment concentration reaching a level of 25%, which offers twice the coverage of a traditional foundation with a natural lightweight finish. The Foundation gives up to 12 hours of long lasting flawless wear whilst providing a natural even skin tone. Used in conjunction with the Dermablend setting power it can offer up to 16 hours of wear. The smooth blendable texture that glides on and spreads evenly and offers maximum colour dispersion. The complexion is even and natural looking. Vichy Dermablend offers a range of camouflage coverage product for irregular skin tone, redness, minor acne scars, enlarged pores, dark circles and pigmentation disorders."


2) SEVENTEEN Skin Wow Primer (£5.99)
"Three way Highlighter & Primer! The ultimate skin pick me up! Mix it up with this 3 way liquid highlighter. Use to prime, add to your foundation, or apply onto cheek bones to lift, lighten and wake up your skin with a luminous glow. Give skin a WOW!"


3) ELF Tone Correcting Powder (£3.75)
"Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralises the skin."


4) Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (£28.50)
"Keeps skin looking fabulous, breathing comfortably through heat, humidity and activity without changing colour, fading or coming off on clothes. Natural matte finish and SPF10 sunscreen to protect skin" I actually have the free sample of this foundation and I LOVE it... however I don't want to spend £28.50! So I keep getting the free samples ;)


5) GOSH giant bronzer (£13.99)
"GOSH Giant Sun Power is very long-lasting and its ingredients include mica, a light-reflecting mineral substance that gives the skin a special depth and sheen. Since the product is made of minerals and is completely free of oils, waxes or perfumes and other undesirable ingredients, this product is particularly suitable if you like to take care of the skin and prefer natural products."

So they're the products at the moment that tickle my fancy!! Knowing me, by next week there'll be loads more products that I want but oh well! What can you do? Haha :)

Happy Monday!!
Lucy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment