Saturday 4 January 2014

Christmas fatness and new year resolutions!

How to get rid of christmas fat....Lol you don't. You just cry about it.

Hey folks! 
Hope you all had a fabbo christmas and a great new year! I -as always- forgot to do the thing I said I would do in my last blog... But hey ho! So now that Christmas  is over.... How much weight have you put on? I seem to have put on half a cow! I didn't think I usually put on this much weight at Christmas but boy do I look like a heffa! I haven't even eaten THAT much chocolate..... But I have eaten a lot of "Luxury M&S finest biscuits" ayyyyy bit of advertising there ;) but I did eat a lot of those...

So New Years resolutions? 

1) Save up to go to Florida - Going to Orlando in 2015 so I'm taking this year to save up enough money!!

2) Wear more skirts - I never seem to wear skirts anymore, but I absolutely love  wearing them!

3) ACTUALLY do something about my fitness, if I'm going to the US I want to look good! 

So what are your New Years resolutions? 

Happy Saturday!
Lucy xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment