Tuesday 11 March 2014

Reasons Why I Love Lea Michele

Hey folks,
So today I'm doing a post on reasons why I love Lea Michele. She is one of my biggest inspirations and a truely lovely person. So here goes!

Her voice - This one was kind of obvious. She has such a big voice for someone so tiny! I remember being blown away when I first heard her belt her songs out on Glee. Her voices conveys a lot of emotion and power that makes her one of the best and biggest voices of our generation!

Her constant positivity - Lea Michele has a great body image that frankly I think more young woman should have. She’s even talked about how she honestly doesn’t give a damn about what people think of her look or her body. “If anyone tells me I can’t eat, then I’m going to tell them to you-know-what themselves.” Aside from that, when Cory (Her boyfriend/fiancee) passed away, she was possibly the bravest person ever.

She loves animals, and she’s not afraid to show it. From working with PETA to help animals support in need to simply cuddling with her pet cat, Sheila, Lea definitely shows the love to her animals.

She's the most beautiful woman ever! With no makeup, on the red carpet, on Instagram, ANYWHERE she looks amazing!

We love you Lea!
Happy Tuesday
Lucy xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment