Sunday 13 April 2014

TMI tag!

Hello! Sorry it's been so long! A-Levels and break ups and all that! Anyway, lets get straight on with the tag :) Done to death but still good fun!

1) What are you wearing?
Pajamas :)
Necklace: Given to me from the lead singer from Edward Sharpe :)
 2: Ever been in love?
I was at one point, but it didn't last :(
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes.
4: How tall are you?
5"7
5: How much do you weigh?
About 140lbs
6: Any tattoos?
No. But I really want one!
7: Any piercings?
Just my ears
8: OTP?
Alexander Ebert and Jade Castrinos <3
9: Favorite show?
Prison Break
10: Favourite bands?
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
11: Something you miss?
Childhood
12: Favourite song?
Om Nashi Me - Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros (Can you see a pattern? Hahaha)
13: How old are you?
16 nearly 17
14: Zodiac sign?
Gemini
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty, Chivalry, romantic, humour, nice arms.... ;)
16: Favourite Quote?
Now I'm the queen of quotes so I cant pick one, but...
"Doing what you love is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness"
"I climbed the tree to see the world"
"To one who without faith, no explanation is possible. To one with faith, no explanation is necessary"
"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet"
17: Favourite actor?
Hmmmmm I really like Sandra Bullock, Kate Winslet, Robert Pattinson, Ben Stiller... LOADS
18: Favourite colour?
Pink
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
I lie in the bath for hours
21: How long does it take you to shower?
About 20-25 minutes usually
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 1hour15
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Noooooooooo
24: Turn on?
Chivalry, good taste in music and a passion for travelling
25: Turn off?
Cockiness, immaturity, body odour, rudeness
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I can't really answer this as I'm doing it in a blog.... but I joined blogger so that I can write about everyday shit that I love!
27: Fears?
I have so many! Okay,]
Electricity pylons, Wind turbines, things growing mould on them, submarines... that's all I can think of right now....
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Everything. Life.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night, to my parents before bed :)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Don't have one. But my blog name "Lucy locket love" comes from the nickname my parents gave me, Lucy locket, and added love on the end because I'm a literary genius who knows how to use alliteration.
31: Last book you read?
The fault in our stars by John Green
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Three girls and a wedding
33: Last show you watched?
London Marathon on TV... does that count? If not then Britain's got talent!
34: Last person you talked to?
My mum
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend
36: Favourite food?
Cheesecake
37: Place you want to visit?
Rio de Janerio, Africa and  although I've been to Florida before, I want to go again :)
38: Last place you were?
Ermm the dining room?
39: Do you have a crush?
Oh yes! Robert pattinson, Wentworth Miller, William fichtner ( Okay, okay, I know)
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Probs my parents last night.... does that count? If it means properly, then a few weeks ago....
41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday. My dad thinks he's funny.
42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry and cream or maybe tropical.
43: What instruments do you play??
I used to play the guitar
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Pandora ring my sister bought me!
45: Last sport you played?
Horse riding on Friday night
46: Last song you sang?
My man - Barbra Streisand
47: Favourite chat up line?
Hey, want to play Skyrim?
48: Have you ever used it?
Lol no I'm lonely
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Does myself count? Other than that, my parents earlier. Oh god I'm such a loser.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
EVERYONE!


So that's it for today folks! Hope you've had a fab day - especially here in the UK as it's warm and Sunny!

Happy Sunday
Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment