Tuesday 7 October 2014

Would you rather tag!

Hi everyone!

So today I thought I'd do the "Would you rather" tag! Please comment and pass on the tag :) Enjoy!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

Hmmmmm, I'd rather lose all my palettes and eye shadows as I just love my mascara, eyeliner and lipstick too much!

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

OMG hard decision! Well, I've cut my hair quite a lot in the past and hated it.... so probs never be able to cut it off... but if I chopped it off, then I could then grow it! Hmmm okay first option.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral. I have naturally flushed cheeks so pink blusher tends not to look as nice as I'm very pale too...

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

These questions are so hard!! Erm, probably clothes.... because clothes last longer....

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Deffo eyeliner as lipstick. Not only does eyeliner last longer, but it's much more precise... Plus you can get loads of eyeliner colours that you could pull off on your lips hahaha

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Hmmm well we don't have Sephora in England but we do have Mac.... however I think Sephora stock a whole range of brands so I suppose I'd have more choice at Sephora.... So Sephora it is!

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

One lip colour. I would just wear red lipstick permanently! But I just love changing up my eyeshadows!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter deffo!! I could layer up my summer clothes or just go cold... I prefer being too cold compared to being too hot!

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark nails! They're classic and elegant and go with so many outfits!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

Favourite lip colour probs... I could find another one similar if I tried hard!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

Messy bun! My hair is quite fine so I love a messy bun as my hair in a ponytail can look a little flat! Plus I can put pretty things in my bun!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never be able to paint my nails. I love lip products too much!!!

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

OMG hahahahaha!! Probs.... sharpie them in.... hahaha too funny!!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Again, live without nail polish! Makeup is life!

So this was a fun beauty tag! Send it to loads of people! Hope you're having a fabulous day :)

Happy Tuesday!
Lucy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment