Wednesday 6 August 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Hello! Long time no speak! I'm sorry :( But today I though I'd share with you my new healthy eating diet and regime! So I will share with you all the food I've had today. I will have a blog post later on my new exercises and more food posts! But for now... Enjoy!! 
 

So for breakfast I had Muesli topped with fresh strawberries and dried cranberries, with Sainsburys organic semi-skimmed milk! I usually have to be in the mood for muesli but I actually really enjoyed it today! I also had Waitrose smooth apple and mango juice which is fabbo!!


Then for lunch, I scrambled 1 free range, fresh egg and toasted two pieces of Sainsburys Taste the Difference, multi-seeded bloomer... Which I must say, tastes like HEAVEN. I also had it with a glass of water. I did have an apple after but I forgot to take a pic of it - sorry haha. It was just a regular braeburn apple.

Then for my afternoon "Snack" I made my self a Coffee Frappuchino! I brewed a cup of coffee as usual and added a teaspoon of sugar, Waited for it to cool a little before adding vanilla essence, crushed ice and 1/4 cup of milk which I then blended together! It was delicious!! :)




















And so finally for dinner, I had fresh Salmon, potato wedges and a healthy salad! Accompanied my lemon water :) And for pudding, I had Rachel's organic raspberry yogurt with fresh strawberries!

Thank you for reading! And I'm trying to make this a weekly thing!! :)
Happy Healthy Wednesday!!

Lucy xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment